Friday 27 January 2012

Ali is very naughty: Aditi Rao Hydari

Ali is very naughty: Aditi …
Now she is gearing up for her latest romantic comedy "London, Paris, New York", in which she is seen romancing "naughty" Pakistani singer-actor Ali Zafar.
Ali is very naughty: Aditi …
"I really really think Ali is a good human being but he is very naughty and that is why I say, 'Ali is a good harami'," Aditi told reporters at the first look launch of "London, Paris, New York" here.
Ali is very naughty: Aditi …
Ali, who was also present there, reacted to to this positively and said: "Aditi has given a new tag to me and I will have to live with it forever
Ali is very naughty: Aditi …
Ali is indeed an all rounder. He is not just the protagonist in the film, he has also sung and composed music for the movie.
Ali is very naughty: Aditi …
When I write, I am in that phase. When I compose, I am a composer. When I am singing, I am a singer. These are the different roles that I play and I am very convenient stepping into each roles," he said.
Ali is very naughty: Aditi …
Debutant director Anu Menon's "London, Paris, New York", scheduled to release March 2, is about the journey of Aditi and Ali.
Ali is very naughty: Aditi …
Aditi and Ali share a joke at the launch of the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment